Summer is finally here! Bring on the scorching heat and pool days. With the turn of the season it is time to change our closet wardrobe. Summer is such a fun season to dress for. You can choose to keep cool in shorts, skirts, distressed denim or light summer dresses. I usually opt for skirts or dresses as they are more comfortable in 100+ degree weather.
For today’s OOTD I chose to wear a short floral dress paired with block heels and a Chanel Boy Bag.I love this dress for the details: pleats, open back, shear fabric. Even though the dress is long sleeved, is it light and breezy. The pleats and open back make for a fun and flirty dress. This dress is super comfortable, perfect for a summer day or date night.
- Dress by Re:Named purchased at a local boutique Pum Bum Society
- Black & beige heels by Matisse Footwear
- Chanel Boy Bag
Below are links to similar dresses:
- Tarta Long Sleeve Mini Dress by Love & Lemons at Revolve
- Poplin Wrap Dress With Tiered Bell Sleeves by Endless Rose at SHOPBOP
- Dolly Print Flutter Sleeve Dress by Billabong a
Check out my Instagram for more #OOTDs. Don’t forget to follow GLESS HOUSE by adding your email. Thank you for all the love XOXO