This season is full of amazing trends: bright colors, suede, floral, fringe, stripes, embroidery, and ruffles. All of these trends are great to wear individually or combined together. Pair a bright yellow pump with jeans and a neutral top or wear a floral dress with ruffle details. Whatever combination you decide it will sure be a pleasure.
For today’s OOTD I combined a few of these trends: suede, fringe and embroidery. I wore floral embroidered jeans with a simple white top and covered up in a suede and fringe jacket.
These jeans are super comfortable and trendy. The floral embroidery takes these great cut to another level. This suede jacket will jazz up any outfit. The details are stunning: fringe and hand sewn weaving. I would also pair this jacket with a simple white or neutral dress with neutral heels.
- Jeans by White House Black Market. These jeans are no longer available, but WHBM has a similar embroidered crop jeans
- Blouse by Ark & Co. The blouse is no longer available, but I found a similar top at Revolve by Blaque Label Racer Tank
- Jacket by White House Black Market. This jacket is no longer available, but WHBM has a very similar suede fringe jacket available that is currently on sale for $149.99 from $398!!
- Crossbody studded bag by Zara for $39.90!!
- Shoes by Calvin Klein. They are no longer available, but CK has another heel sandal that is similar.
Check out my Instagram for more #OOTDs. Don’t forget to follow GLESS HOUSE by adding your email. Thank you for all the love XOXO